What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?

>> Saturday, June 30, 2012

What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?
I have dedicated this particular thread to gather all the users who are having bug issue with Call of Juarez: The Cartel. Let me know if you have noticed any bug into the code of the game. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 11-09-2011
RyanInt RyanInt is offline
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,970
Re: What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?
Well I have played this particular game on the PS3 of mine on which I have installed 3.66 firmware. I have found that the game is seems to be freezing in terms of audio as well as graphic card.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 11-09-2011
AZUL AZUL is offline
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,864
Re: What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?
As far as I know there are seems to be lots of bugs into game. Well I have played the multiplayer version of the game on the computer of mine. today morning I have found that I was not able to join multiplayer mode of the game. Well I am hoping that the developer of the game will fix the matter of yours. it would be great experience if the developer of the game will fix this particular issue.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 11-09-2011
MacIntel MacIntel is offline
Member

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,734
Re: What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?
There are lots of issue into the game. I have noticed that the spawning is did not move as well as shoot or anything like start menu into the forest menu. .nevrending rounds which are going on for the god knows and how long and great majority of the players are quitting. It was a desert map.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 11-09-2011
Abbie Abbie is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,611
Re: What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?
Well I have played the above mentioned game on the computer of mine and I have found that there is an issue with framerate of the game. also there is a big issue with the multiplayer mode of the game. previously I was wondering that there was an issue with the internet connection of the game. but after I have figure out that there was an issue with the game itself. Well according to me there is a big need to fix the bug issue which you are facing into the code of the and release the patch which you can apply.
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 11-09-2011
Rufta Rufta is offline
Member

Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 275
Re: What are the bug and issues into Call of Juarez: The Cartel?
Yes you are absolutely right there is a bug issue with the game and all the users should contact the developer of the game. they have to fix the above mentioned issue otherwise we are not going to play the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author